Machinery and production
GASP LITE employs advanced production techniques with machinery of the latest generation:
- Laser marking and cutting of PMMA panels up to 3000x2000 mm (with special software dedicated to the dot-matrix backlighting system).
- UV Led flatbed digital printing on all types of materials, both in high-resolution and embossed, with maximum sizes of 1600x3100 mm and thicknesses of up to 200 mm.
- Spectrometer and tools for verifying light quality and proper CRI.
- Instruments for verifying the electrical quality of our products.
- Equipment for cutting and folding metals.
- Equipment for cutting and folding plastics.